Online shopping can be a little tricky sometimes. In the event that you are not happy with the item(s) you have purchased, we totally understand. Please take note of the following and you are good to go!
Step 1: Is your order eligible for a return?
- Within 14 days of receipt.
- Products purchased using store credit cannot be returned.
- Orders placed using promotional code cannot be returned.
- Final sale items cannot be returned.
- Products must be returned in original condition (i.e. brand new, unwashed, unworn and saleable condition, in their original packaging with clothing tags intact). All goods will be inspected upon return. Articles not meeting all these conditions will be rejected (refer to illegitimate returns below).
Step 2: How to proceed with the return?
- Once all the above criteria have been met, please drop us an email to request for return.
- All returns must be mailed via registered mail. All merchandise are your responsibility until they reach us. We will not be liable for lost mails in connection with parcels sent via normal mail.
- Tracking code must be sent to us within 7 days from acceptance of your returns.
- Please note that your returns will not be processed if your parcel does not reach us in the event of lost mails due to parcels sent via normal mail, or if we do not receive the tracking code within 7 days from acceptance of your returns.
Step 3: When will you receive the store credit?
- Store credits will be issued within 3 working days upon receipt of your return parcel.
- A restocking fee of S$3.50 for the first returned item and S$2.00 for subsequent returned item(s) will be deducted before we issue a store credit. This restocking fee is used to cover all the associated costs to the business for processing your order.
- In the event that you have enjoyed the free registered mail or free local courier service in your initial order, and the remaining order falls below S$80 and S$150 upon the return of your item(s), shipping fees of S$2.50 and S$4.50 will also be deducted before we issue the store credit. This is to cover the shipping fees exhausted for your initial purchase.
- Please note that store credit has a validity of 1 month.
If you would like an item in a different size or colour, please return your unwanted item for store credit and place a new order.
In the event that product return is not faulty, or faulty due to handling by customers, we may at our discretion decide not to exchange/refund for the product, and we will require the customer to pay a shipping fee of S$4 (local) for re-delivery via Singpost registered mail. Customer has to bear the full responsibility of all shipping charges incurred to facilitate the return.
Parcels not collected after 2 weeks from date of notification from us will be disposed off without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.
THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right of final decision.