Online shopping can be a little tricky sometimes. In the event that you are not happy with the item(s) you have purchased, we totally understand. Please take note of the following and you are good to go!
We do not have a 1:1 exchange policy. If you would like to exchange an item to a different size or colour, please return your unwanted item for store credit and then place a new order. See return policy below.
Step 1: Is your order eligible for a return?
- Order must be within 14 days of invoice date.
- Products purchased using store credit cannot be returned.
- Orders placed using promotional code (including the 5% welcome discount for first time customers) cannot be returned.
- Final sale items cannot be returned.
- Products must be returned in original condition (i.e. brand new, unwashed, unworn and saleable condition, in their original packaging with clothing tags intact). All goods will be inspected upon return.
Step 2: Once your order meets the above conditions for a return, these are the things you need to note:
- Restocking fees: S$3.50 for the first returned item and S$2.00 for each subsequent returned item(s) will be deducted before we issue a store credit. This restocking fee is used to cover all the associated costs to the business for processing your order.
- Fall below fee for free courier in initial order: In the event that you have enjoyed the free local courier service in your initial order, and the remaining order falls below S$80 upon the return of your item(s), a fall-below fee of S$4.50 will be deducted before we issue the store credit. This is to cover the shipping fees exhausted for your initial purchase.
Step 3: How to proceed with the return?
- Once all the above criteria in step 1 are met, and you have understood the above return conditions in step 2, please drop us an email to request for return.
- Once we have accepted your request via email, please complete the Return Form and mail it together with your return parcel.
- All returns must be mailed via registered mail. All merchandise are your responsibility until they reach us. We will not be liable for lost mails in connection with parcels sent via normal mail.
- Tracking code must be sent to us within 7 days from acceptance of your returns.
- Please note that your returns will not be processed if your parcel does not reach us in the event of lost mails due to parcels sent via normal mail, or if we do not receive the tracking code within 7 days from acceptance of your returns.
- Returns mailed without notifying us via email and without our email acceptance will be classified as illegitimate returns (see below).
Step 4: When will you receive the store credit?
- Store credits will be issued within 3 working days upon receipt of your return parcel.
- Please note that store credit has a validity of 1 month.
C. ILLEGITIMATE RETURNS
All goods will be inspected upon return. Articles not meeting the return conditions above or sent without the completed Return Form will be rejected.
In the event that product return is not faulty, or faulty due to handling by customers, we may at our discretion decide not to exchange/refund for the product, and we will require the customer to pay a shipping fee of S$4 (local) for re-delivery via Singpost registered mail. Customer has to bear the full responsibility of all shipping charges incurred to facilitate the return.
Parcels not collected after 2 weeks from date of notification from us will be disposed off without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.
THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right of final decision.