- ‘Thefleurlabel.com’ and THE FLEUR LABEL’ are trademarks, service marks, and/or trade names of THE FLEUR LABEL. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained in the Website are the properties of the respective owners.
- Unless otherwise noted, the design of this Website, the Website as a whole, and all materials, including images, illustrations, and designs, that are part of the Website (collectively, ‘Contents’) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by THE FLEUR LABEL.
- The Contents of our Website are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of our Website. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents contained on the Website or any other server without the prior written permission of THE FLEUR LABEL, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Any unauthorized use of any Web Content may violate any domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY
- This Website and all contents of the Website are provided on an “as in” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. THE FLEUR LABEL does not warrant that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this Website or its server are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. You assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment that you use in connection with your use of our Website. THE FLEUR LABEL shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Website.
- Although THE FLEUR LABEL endeavors to provide accurate information, it does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of information on this Website. Neither THE FLEUR LABEL nor its content providers shall be liable to any person or entity for any direct or indirect loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive, special or otherwise), injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from your use or inability to use this Website, or any information or materials provided on the Website. THE FLEUR LABEL is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with any of THE FLEUR LABEL’s Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless THE FLEUR LABEL and related entities from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities and costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees, resulting or arising out of your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- From time to time there may be information on thefleurlabel.com that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, including after the submission of order.
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual color you see depends on the resolution of your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be as accurate as what we present.
- Colors of products may differ due to color calibration of individual’s computer and it might appear darker in reality due to studio lighting used. Such situations are beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for purchases made with the wrong perception of colors.
- All measurements provided on our website are taken as accurately as possible. Despite our efforts, discrepancies may still be present due to the nature of the mass-manufacturing process. Such instances are also beyond our control, and we cannot be held responsible.
- Items will only be considered defective if the measurements fall outside the range of 1 inch.
- Due to the nature of mass-manufacturing process, products with minor imperfections that do not affect the outlook and function of the products are not deemed as faulty. This includes, but is not limited to, loose thread end, slight asymmetry/misalignment, slight stains, and slight scratches.
- All orders are final upon check out. If you would like to apply any store credit or discount code, kindly enter them prior to check out. Amendments or requests to utilise store credit or discount code upon check out are not allowed.
- Please note that by adding the item(s) into your cart does not constitute the reservation or successful purchase of your item. Item(s) is only secured upon confirmation of payment.
- THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to reject a transaction/customer at our own discretion.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Buying things online can be a little tricky sometimes. In the event that you are not happy with the item(s) you have purchased, we totally understand. Here are some conditions to note for exchanges/returns:
- Within 14 days of receipt
- Brand new, unwashed, unworn, tags intact, and in original packaging.
Unfortunately, all sale items, items purchased with store credit, and items from exchanges are FINAL SALE items and cannot be exchanged/returned unless stated.
- Store credit can only be utilized by the account holder unless otherwise stated. They are non-transferable in nature.
- Store credit expire within 1 month from the date of issue. If it is not utilized within the given time frame, the amount will be forfeited. Requests for extension of vouchers will be strictly denied.
- The value of each credit note has to be utilized within one transaction, any remaining amount will not be refunded.
THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right of final decision.