SHIPPING MODES, RATES AND DELIVERY LEAD TIME
All orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days (except courier delivery which will only be consolidated and shipped on Saturdays) upon receipt/verification of payment.
Backorder shipping: If your order includes backorder items, you can select whether to ship the whole order as one shipment after backorder items arrive, or to ship the backorder items separately from in-stock items as two different shipments.
Pre-order shipping: If your order includes both pre-order items and in-stock items, it will only be shipped after pre-order items arrive. Kindly place separate orders if you would like to receive in-stock items now, and pre-order items on a later date after they arrive.
The following delivery lead times are just an estimate and do not include internal order processing time of 1-2 working days.
|Mode of delivery||Normal Mail
(Park N Parcel)
|Cost||S$1.50 flat||S$2.00 flat||S$3.50 flat|
|Free for regular purchase of||S$50 and above||S$80 and above||S$120 and above|
|Dispatch days||Mon-Sat||Mon-Sun||Sat only|
|Delivery lead time||2-5 working days||1-3 working days||1-3 working days|
Please ensure that mailing address provided at check out page is complete and accurate. We will not be held responsible for any missing or delayed parcels in the event that the address provided to us is incomplete or incorrect.
NORMAL MAIL (SINGPOST)
No certificate of posting will be provided for Singpost Normal Mail option. There is a risk of lost mail. We will not be liable in such incident.
SELF COLLECTION (PARK N PARCEL)
1) Choose from these collection points and state your preferred collection point under Order Comments during check out.
2) You will receive a SMS notification once the parcel is ready to be collected at your selected collection point.
3) Collection must be done within 5 days of SMS notification. Otherwise, re-delivery fees apply.
4) For more information, watch buyer's guide here.
LOCAL COURIER (ROADBULL)
1) Once your order status has been updated to "COMPLETED", you may track your parcel using the tracking number provided to you via email. You can also log in to your Account's Order History to retrieve the tracking number.
2) Delivery will be deemed completed as long as there is proof from our courier partner showing that parcel has been delivered to the stipulated delivery address (either by way of digital signature or photo proof of parcels being left at certain locations at the instructions of recipient), the delivery will be deemed to be completed and we will not entertain any claims of lost/missing parcels. Kindly contact the respective service providers with regards to parcel related enquiries/matters once parcel has been dispatched from our office.
3) Local courier is not available for restricted areas (e.g. Changi Airport, Cargo Complex, Alps Avenue, PSA Terminal, Army Camps, Woodlands/Tuas Checkpoints), and island areas (e.g. Jurong Island, Sentosa, Pulau Ubin, Pulau Tekong, Southern Island, Lazarus Island). In the event which you have opted for local courier for such areas, the parcel will be mailed via Singpost registered mail.
1) For returned parcel due to missed delivery, incomplete or incorrect mailing address, a non-subsidized shipping fee of S$4.50 per parcel will be charged before it can be shipped to the correct address.
2) If there is a 3rd failed delivery attempt for local courier delivery, customer has to top up a non-subsisized shipping fee of S$4.50 per parcel before it can be shipped again.
3) Please note an email will be sent to you should your parcel be returned. Parcels not collected within 2 weeks from date of email notification from us will be disposed without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.