Please note that our online store and courier partner remains open and fully operational unless further advised by the Government of Singapore. Orders will be processed as fast as we can and shipped within 1-2 working days. However, there may be instances where your parcel is delayed. In such cases, we seek your kind understanding and will notify you of the delay via email. During this critical period, kindly refrain from entering an office address (as most workplaces are closed) to avoid potential delays in delivery. Thank you for your support and understanding.
All orders takes 1-2 working days to be processed internally before shipping. The following delivery lead times are an estimate and do not include internal order processing time of 1-2 working days:
|Mode of delivery||Local Courier
|Free with min purchase of||$80*|
|Delivery lead time||1-3 working days|
*Free shipping is only applicable on regular priced items. Sale/Discounted items do not enjoy free shipping.
Backorder shipping: If your order includes both in-stock and backorder items, you may opt to ship your order as one shipment (after backorder items arrive), or to ship the backorder items and in-stock items separately (charges apply).
Pre-order shipping: If your order includes both in-stock and pre-order items, it will only be shipped after all pre-order items arrive. Kindly place separate orders if you would like to receive them separately.
Please ensure that mailing address provided at check out page is complete and accurate. We will not be held responsible for any missing or delayed parcels in the event that the address provided to us is incomplete or incorrect.
LOCAL COURIER (JT Express)
1) Once your order status has been updated to "COMPLETED", you will receive an email with the tracking number. You can also log in to your Account's Order History to retrieve the tracking number.
2) Delivery will be deemed completed as long as there is proof from our courier partner showing that parcel has been delivered to the stipulated delivery address (either by way of digital signature or photo proof of parcels being left at certain locations at the instructions of recipient), and we will not entertain any claims of lost/missing parcels. Kindly contact the respective service providers with regards to parcel related enquiries/matters once parcel has been dispatched from our office.
3) Local courier is not available for restricted areas (e.g. Changi Airport, Cargo Complex, Alps Avenue, PSA Terminal, Army Camps, Woodlands/Tuas Checkpoints), and island areas (e.g. Jurong Island, Sentosa, Pulau Ubin, Pulau Tekong, Southern Island, Lazarus Island). In the event which you have opted for local courier for such areas, the parcel will be mailed via Singpost registered mail.
1) If your parcel cannot be successfully delivered after 2 delivery attempts, it will be returned to us and we will have to arrange for a second courier delivery. In such situations, an additional shipping charge of $4.50 will be imposed for the second courier delivery. As such, we recommend that you provide a valid contact number for the courier company to contact you during delivery/to arrange a re-delivery.
2) For returned parcel due to missed delivery, incomplete or incorrect mailing address, an additional shipping charge of $4.50 per parcel will be imposed before it can be shipped to the correct address.
3) Parcels not collected within 2 weeks from date of email notification from us will be disposed without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.