Please note the below exchange/return policy only applies to purchases made directly from our online store (www.thefleurlabel.com). We will not entertain requests for return/exchange pertaining to purchases made from third party platforms/sellers, as these requests must be done via the respective third party platforms/sellers.
We currently do not allow exchanges. Should you need to exchange for a different size/colour, kindly request for a return and place a new order with the store credit.
Online shopping can be a little tricky sometimes. In the event that you are not 100% satisfied with the item(s) you have purchased, we totally understand. Please take note of the following and you are good to go!
Step 1: Is your order eligible for a return?
- All returns must be communicated to us within 5 working days upon shipping of items (i.e. shipment notification email).
- Orders placed using store credit cannot be returned.
- Orders placed using promotional code cannot be returned.
- Seasonal products (e.g. Cheongsam designs launched for Chinese New Year) cannot be returned.
- Final sale items cannot be returned.
- All items must be in brand new condition (i.e., clothing tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered). Items which do not meet these criteria will be rejected.
- Returns for earrings are not accepted due to hygiene reasons.
Step 2: Once your order meets the above conditions for a return, these are the things you need to note:
- Restocking fees: S$3.50 for the first returned item and S$2.00 for each subsequent returned item(s) will be deducted before we issue a store credit. This restocking fee is used to cover all the associated costs to the business for processing your return order.
- Fall below fee for free shipping: When your order falls below S$80.00 after the item(s) has been returned, the complimentary shipping fee of S$4.50 will be deducted from your store credit as it would be deemed that the transaction did not take place.
Step 3: How to proceed with the return?
- Please drop us an email at email@example.com (with your order number in the subject title) to initiate the order return process.
- Once we have accepted your request via email, please complete the Return Form and mail it together with your return parcel.
- All returns must be mailed via Singpost SmartPac or SingPost Registered Article service. All merchandise are your responsibility until they reach us. We will not be liable for lost mails in connection with parcels sent via normal mail, or delayed registered parcels.
- Tracking code must be given to us within 5 working days from our email acceptance of your return.
- Please note that your returns will not be processed if your parcel does not reach us in the event of lost mails due to parcels sent via normal mail, or if we do not receive the tracking code within 5 working days from acceptance of your returns.
- Returns mailed without notifying us via email and without our email acceptance will be classified as illegitimate returns (see below).
Step 4: When will you receive the store credit?
- Store credit will be issued within 3 working days upon receipt and inspection of your returned parcel.
- Store credit expires within 1 month from the date of issue. If it is not utilized within the given time frame, the amount will be forfeited. No extension will be allowed.
- The value of each credit note has to be utilized within one transaction; any remaining amount will not be refunded.
- Store credit can only be utilized by the account holder unless otherwise stated. They are non-transferable in nature.
INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
We apologise if an incorrect item was mailed out. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the situation within 5 working days upon shipping of the item (i.e. shipment notification email).
We will arrange a courier delivery to deliver the correct item in exchange for the incorrect piece. Kindly ensure that the return item is securely packed and addressed to The Fleur Label before handing it to our courier.
In situation where the correct item is sold out, a full refund will be made via the original payment mode, and customers will be required to return the item via Singpost SmartPac or SingPost Registered Article service. Postage fees incurred for the return of the incorrect item will be fully refunded via bank transfer.
We apologise if you have received a defective item. Please contact us at email@example.com with pictorial evidence of the manufacturing defect within 5 working days upon shipping of the item (i.e. shipment notification email). We will ascertain the defect and advise you further.
As our apparels are mass manufactured, the following are not considered as manufacturing defects:
- Measurements varying up to 1 inch from the stated measurements
- Slight color discrepancies arising from difference in computer screen resolutions
- Items with slight imperfections (e.g. loose threads, small washable stains, small dotted stains on fabric, small stains on lining, etc) which do not affect the overall appearance of the item
- Different placement of prints from showcased item as placement of prints might differ from piece to piece.
- Colourblock, stitching and embroidery pieces must always be hand-washed and separated immediately to prevent colour run. Rinsing or soaking such pieces are strictly not advised. In cases of colour run due to customer's fault, returns will not be entertained.
If a defect is ascertained, an exchange of the same item in the same size and colour will be provided.
Customers will be required to return the item via Singpost SmartPac or SingPost Registered Article service. Postage fees incurred for the return of the defective item will be fully refunded via bank transfer. The replacement piece will be mailed out via the original mailing mode selected within 2 working days upon receipt of the returned defective item.
In situation where the a replacement piece in the same size and colour is not available, store credit of the same amount will be issued. No cash refunds will be provided.
Returns mailed without notifying us via email and without our email acceptance will be classified as illegitimate returns (see below).
All products are inspected upon return. Articles not meeting the above conditions above or sent without the completed Return Form will be rejected.
In the event that product returned is not faulty, or damaged due to postage transit/handling by customers, we may at our discretion decide not to refund for the product. We will then require the customer to bear a shipping fee of S$4.50 for re-delivery via local courier. Customer has to bear the full responsibility of all shipping charges incurred to facilitate the return.
Parcels not collected after 2 weeks from date of notification from us will be disposed off without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.
THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right of final decision.