This Exchange and Return policy only applies to purchases made directly from our online store (www.thefleurlabel.com). Requests for exchange/return pertaining to purchases made via third party platforms/sellers must be done via the respective platforms/sellers.
We currently do not allow exchanges. Should you need to exchange for a different size/colour, kindly request for a return and place a new order with the store credit.
Step 1: Is your order eligible for returns?
1) You can return any regular priced item(s) within 14 calendar days from date of mailing/dispatch of parcel (shipment notification email) in exchange for store credit.
2) Entire orders purchased with discount codes, gift cards, store credit or reward redemption points are not valid for returns. The following are also not accepted for return:
- Sale items
- Seasonal products
- Bags and accessories
- Deliberate damage of item in order to make it eligible for return
- Defects which appear after, or are caused by washing and handling by customer
3) Return item must be in its original condition and packaging, unwashed, unworn, unscented, with its clothing tag intact/attached.
4) Item(s) which do not fulfill the above criteria will be rejected.
Step 2: Once your order fulfills the above return conditions, these are the things you need to note:
1) Restocking fees: S$3.50 for the first returned item and S$2.00 for each subsequent returned item(s) will be deducted before we issue a store credit. This restocking fee is used to cover the subsidized shipping in your initial order and all associated costs to the business for processing your return order. With effect from 17 October 2018 (applies to orders made on and after 17 October 2018), no restocking fees will be deducted.
2) Fall below fee for free shipping: Where your order basket falls below the required threshold to qualify for free shipping after the return, applicable shipping fees will be deducted before we issue the store credit.
3) All returns will be done via store credit only, no cash refunds will be made.
4) Store credit will only include the amount paid for the item(s), excluding the original shipping fee.
Step 3: How to proceed with return?
1) Email us at email@example.com with the email subject [Return – Order xxxxxx] and state the item(s) you wish to return.
2) You will receive an email with TheFleurLabel's return form and mailing details, and your return must reach us within 7 calendar days thereafter. Any return received after the stipulated time will be denied.
3) Customers can mail back the item by their preferred type of mailing. However, all merchandises are your responsibility until they reach us and we will not be liable for any packaging/postage fees incurred or lost/delayed mails. As such, we strongly encourage returns to be mailed via trackable mode.
4) Returns made without our email acceptance will be classified as illegitimate return (see below).
Step 4: When will you receive the store credit?
1) Store credit (valid for 3 months) will be issued into your online shopping account within 7 calendar days upon receipt and inspection of your returned item(s). If it is not utilized within the given time frame, the amount will be forfeited. No extension will be allowed.
2) The value of each credit note has to be utilized within one transaction; any remaining amount will not be refunded.
3) Store credit can only be utilized by the account holder unless otherwise stated. They are non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
4) Orders made with store credit are not valid for return/exchange.
INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
1) We apologise if an incorrect item was mailed out. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject [Incorrect Item – Order xxxxxx] with photos of the wrong item within 7 calendar days from the date of mailing/dispatch of parcel (i.e. shipment notification email).
2) If a replacement piece is available, courier delivery will be arranged to deliver the correct item in exchange for the incorrect piece. Kindly ensure that the return item is securely packed and addressed to The Fleur Label before handing it to our courier.
3) If a replacement piece is not available, store credit will be issued. No cash refunds will be provided. Customers are requested to return the item via normal mail with a certificate of posting from the post office. We will not be liable for any packaging/additional postage fees. Postage fees incurred will be reimbursed in the form of store credit.
1) We apologise if you have received a defective item. Please email us at email@example.com with the email subject [Defective Item – Order xxxxxx] with photos of the manufacturing defect within 7 calendar days from the date of mailing/dispatch of parcel (i.e. shipment notification email). We will ascertain the defect and advise you further.
2) As our apparels are mass manufactured, the following are not considered manufacturing defects:
- Difference of up to 1 inch from the stated measurements
- Slight color discrepancies arising from difference in computer screen resolutions
- Item with slight imperfections (e.g. loose threads, small washable stains, small dotted stains on fabric, small stains on lining, etc) which do not affect the overall appearance of the item
- Different placement of prints from showcased item as placement of prints might differ from piece to piece.
- Colourblock, stitching and embroidery pieces must always be hand-washed and separated immediately to prevent colour run. Rinsing or soaking such pieces are strictly not advised. In cases of colour run due to customer's fault, return will not be entertained.
3) If a defect is ascertained, an exchange of the same item in the same size and colour will be provided.
4) Customers are requested to return the item via normal mail with a certificate of posting from the post office. We will not be liable for any packaging/additional postage fees. Postage fees incurred will be reimbursed in the form of store credit.
5) Upon receipt of the defective piece, a replacement piece (if available) will be shipped via the original mailing mode selected within 3 working days upon receipt of the defective item. In the event where a replacement piece is not available, store credit will be issued. No cash refunds will be provided.
6) Returns made without our email acceptance will be classified as illegitimate return (see below).
1) All items are inspected upon return. Articles not meeting the above conditions above or sent without the completed Return Form will be rejected.
2) In the event that returned item is not defective, or damaged due to postage transit/handling by customers, we may at our discretion decide not to refund for the product. Customer has to top up a shipping fee of S$4.50 for all rejected items to be couriered back to them.
3) Parcels not collected after 2 weeks from date of notification from us will be disposed without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.
THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right of final decision.