We regret to inform you that we will no longer be accepting exchanges as of 1 Feb 2020.
If you would like to order an item in a different colour/size/design, please return your item for store credit and place a new order.
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT
Returns are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Shipping cost will not be refunded.
To request for a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject [Return – Order xxxxxx] stating the items to be returned. We will respond to your email within 7 days.
TERMS AND ELIGIBILITY
Returns are accepted for regular priced items and must be communicated to us within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original selling condition (i.e. unwashed, unworn and unaltered, and in original transparent packaging).
Accessories, sale items and orders made with promo codes or store credits are not eligible for return. The following are also not accepted for returns:
- Items not in original selling condition (washed, worn, altered, and not in original transparent packaging), regardless if they are defective or not.
- Deliberate damage of item in order to make it eligible for returns
- Defects which appear after, or are caused by washing and handling by customer
The following fees will be imposed and deducted before store credit is issued. These fees are used to cover the subsidized shipping in customer's initial order and all associated costs to process the return order:
- Restocking fees of S$3.50 for the first returned item and S$2.00 for each subsequent returned item(s).
- Where the order basket falls below the required threshold to qualify for free shipping after the return, shipping fees of S$4.50 will be imposed.
Returned items must be mailed to us within 7 days from our email acceptance of the return request. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the returned item is securely packaged and a return address is included on the parcel.
In the event that the returned item is damaged due to postage transit/handling by customers, or fail to meet the above requirements upon inspection, we may at our discretion decide not to process the return. Customer has to top up a shipping fee of S$4.50 for all rejected items to be couriered back to them. Rejected returns not collected after 14 days from date of notification email from us will be disposed without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.
INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
We apologise if an incorrect item was dispatched. Please email us at email@example.com with the email subject [Incorrect Item – Order xxxxxx] and photos of the wrong item within 7 days of receipt.
If a replacement item is available, it will be couriered to the customer.
If a replacement item is not available, store credit will be issued. No refunds will be made.
Customers are requested to return the incorrect item via normal mail with a certificate of posting from the post office. We will not be liable for any packaging/additional postage fees. Postage fees incurred will be reimbursed in the form of store credit.
We apologise if a defective item was dispatched. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject [Defective Item – Order xxxxxx] and photos of the manufacturing defect within 7 days of receipt. We will ascertain the defect and advise the customer further.
As our apparels are mass manufactured, the following are not considered manufacturing defects:
- Difference of up to 1 inch from the stated measurements
- Slight color discrepancies arising from difference in computer screen resolutions
- Item with slight imperfections (e.g. loose threads, small washable stains, small dotted stains on fabric, small stains on lining, etc) which do not affect the overall appearance of the item
- Different placement of prints from showcased item as placement of prints might differ from piece to piece.
- Colourblock, stitching and embroidery pieces must always be hand-washed and separated immediately to prevent colour run. Rinsing or soaking such pieces are strictly not advised. In cases of colour run due to customer's fault, return will not be entertained.
If a defect is ascertained, an exchange of the same item in the same size and colour will be provided.
Customers are requested to return the defective item via normal mail with a certificate of posting from the post office. We will not be liable for any packaging/additional postage fees. Postage fees incurred will be reimbursed in the form of store credit.
Upon receipt of the defective piece, a replacement piece (if available) will be couriered within 3 working days upon receipt of the defective item. In the event where a replacement item is not available, store credit will be issued. No refunds will be made.
Store credit will be issued within 7 days upon our receipt of the returned items, and do not include shipping fees.
Store credit has a validity of 3 months from date of issue.
The value of each credit note has to be utilized within one transaction; any remaining amount will not be refunded.
Store credit can only be utilized by the account holder. They are non-extendable, non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
Returns made without our email acceptance are classified as illegitimate return.
All items are inspected upon return. Items not meeting the return conditions will be rejected.
In the event that returned item is damaged due to postage transit/handling by customers, we may at our discretion decide not to process the return. Customer has to top up a shipping fee of S$4.50 for all rejected items to be couriered back to them.
Parcels not collected after 2 weeks from date of notification from us will be disposed without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.
THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right of final decision.