- 'Thefleurlabel.com’ and THE FLEUR LABEL’ are trademarks, service marks, and/or trade names of THE FLEUR LABEL. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained in the Website are the properties of the respective owners.
- Unless otherwise noted, the design of this Website, the Website as a whole, and all materials, including images, illustrations, and designs, that are part of the Website (collectively, ‘Contents’) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by THE FLEUR LABEL.
- The Contents of our Website are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of our Website. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents contained on the Website or any other server without the prior written permission of THE FLEUR LABEL, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Any unauthorized use of any Web Content may violate any domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY
- This Website and all contents of the Website are provided on an “as in” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. THE FLEUR LABEL does not warrant that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this Website or its server are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. You assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment that you use in connection with your use of our Website. THE FLEUR LABEL shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Website.
- Although THE FLEUR LABEL endeavors to provide accurate information, it does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of information on this Website. Neither THE FLEUR LABEL nor its content providers shall be liable to any person or entity for any direct or indirect loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive, special or otherwise), injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from your use or inability to use this Website, or any information or materials provided on the Website. THE FLEUR LABEL is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with any of THE FLEUR LABEL’s Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless THE FLEUR LABEL and related entities from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities and costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees, resulting or arising out of your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- From time to time there may be information on thefleurlabel.com that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, including after the submission of order.
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Website. Colors of products may differ due to color calibration of individual's computer and it might appear darker in reality due to strong studio lighting used. Such situations are beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for purchases made with the wrong perception of colors.
- Measurements provided on each of the products are in flatlay.
- A difference of 0.5 - 1.0 inch between the item(s) received and what was provided in our given measurements may not be considered as a defect.
- Users are advised to double check on the product measurements as different design may fit differently.
- Due to the nature of mass-manufacturing process, items with slight imperfections (e.g. loose threads, small washable stains, small dotted stains on fabric, small stains on lining, etc) which do not affect the overall appearance of the item are not deemed as defective.
- Ensure that the correct size/colour has been selected, and store credit or discount code (if any) has been entered prior to check out. All submitted orders are final and requests for amendments are strictly not allowed after check out.
- Adding of item(s) into cart does not constitute the reservation or successful purchase of your item(s). They are only secured upon successful check out.
- In the event where product is out of stock (due to incorrect stock count on our system), store credit will be issued. No cash refunds will be provided.
- THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to reject a transaction/customer at our own discretion.
- We accept payment via major credit cards, PayPal, internet banking, PayLah! and ATM bank transfer.
- Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
- All orders will be automatically cancelled after 24 hours of non-payment.
- In the event where orders are cancelled due to non-payment, your account will be blacklisted from future purchases. All reward points (if any) in your account will also be removed permanently.
- Singapore and Malaysia orders are fulfilled via standard courier (1-3 working days) and all other countries will be fulfilled via DHL express.
- All orders (except for orders to be shipped with pre-order/backorders) are processed and dispatched within 2 working days upon receipt of payment.
- Once the parcel has been dispatched to our third party postal service providers, we shall not be responsible for lost parcel in post if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made directly with our third party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- For all international orders, any customs or import duties charged once the parcel reaches its destination country (if any) must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel.
- Customers will be contacted via email should we receive any bounced parcels bearing their name.
- Cost for re-delivery (S$4.50) will be borne by the customer. THE FLEUR LABEL will bear the cost of re-delivery if it is deemed as an error on our part.
- Any unclaimed bounced back parcels not collected within 2 weeks from date of email notification from us will be disposed without prior notice. Strictly no refunds will be made for such cases.
PROMOTIONAL / DISCOUNT CODES
- Discounts are only valid if the promotional/discount codes are entered before check out.
- All promotional/discount codes which are used cannot be reinstated if orders are cancelled.
- Only one promotional/discount code can be utilized per order.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Please read our detailed Return and Exchange policy as part of this Terms and Conditions policy.
- Store credit (valid for 3 months) will be issued within 7 calendar days upon receipt and inspection of your returned parcel. If it is not utilized within the given time frame, the amount will be forfeited. No extension will be allowed.
- The value of each credit note has to be utilized within one transaction; any remaining amount will not be refunded.
- Store credit can only be utilized by the account holder unless otherwise stated. They are non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
- Orders made with store credit are not valid for return/exchange.
- You are advised to hand wash or gentle machine wash (max 30 degrees celcius) all clothings without soaking for the first few washes as colour transfer may occur.
- Please iron using low to medium heat ironing on reverse of the clothing. We would encourage steaming or ironing using indirect heat (by placing a fabric/cloth between the item and iron).
- Do not wring.
THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, THE FLEUR LABEL reserves the right of final decision.